Top-Rated Choice for Police Officer Mortgages in the US
Offering Mortgages for First Responders and Service Members with Pride, Integrity & Value.
As a police officer you put yourself on the line every time you put on your uniform—and at Home Loans Today, we appreciated the sacrifice that both you and your family make in the name of public safety.
This is why we’ve put together some of the most competitive police officer mortgage rates available anywhere in the United States.
Regardless as to whether you’re interested in purchasing your first home, refinancing the loan you already have or you’re wanting to get information on a police officer mortgage for a second home or investment property—we’re here to help.
Special home loan programs for police officers
When you call our office, you can take comfort in knowing we provide the following programs for our police officer heroes:
- Zero up-front fees
- Zero application fees
- No-cost ($0) broker fees
- Information on down payment assistance programs and options that are available in your area
- Discounts on title fees
- Preferred interest rates for all police officer mortgages
If you or your spouse is a police officer that’s employed anywhere in the Unites States, you may be eligible to take advantage of one or more of these first-responder-only programs.
Lowest interest rates
If you’re like most people in the US, buying a home will be one of, if not the most significant financial transactions you’ll ever make. And while there are a number of mortgage providers that claim they have the ability to provide police officers with the lowest possible interest rates, not all companies are able to deliver.
The good news, is that when you apply for a police officer mortgage with Home Loans Today, you’ll be working with a lender that prides itself on our ability to provide all of our police officer heroes obtain a first, second or even third mortgage, at some of the most competitive rates in the market.
Our experienced loan officers will work hard to make sure the process of obtaining your first responder mortgage is as easy and enjoyable as possible. You work hard for you your community each and every day, and it’s our job to work hard to make sure your home financing experience pleasant and stress-free.
What’s more, is that we’re able to help many of our clients close their police officer mortgages in under three weeks; in some cases, we can have the funding approved in as few as 10 days.
How it works
Our process is simple and includes these steps:
- Submit your request to for a free consultation on the form on this page. Remember, a consultation isn’t a commitment. You’ll be free to back out or change your mind at any time.
- We’ll contact you by phone or email—whatever works best for you, works for us! During this time, we’ll take as much time as needed to answer your questions and address your concerns. We can let you know what loan options are available to you, the pros and cons of each type of mortgage, and how long we feel the application will take to get approved. We can also help you understand the types of documents you’ll want to begin to gather in order to move forward. These include by may not be limited to:
- A copy of your driver’s license or passport
- Copies of your tax returns (for the past two years)
- Copies of your W2s (for the past two years)
- Copies of any and all 1099 income forms (for the past two years)
- Copies of investment and/or retirement income (for the past two months)
- All pay stubs you’ve received in the past 30 days.
- If you wish to get prequalified / pre-approved, we can do this in as little as 15 minutes. We can also give you a pre-approval letter, which is a necessary thing to have if you’re serious about house hunting. Why? Because the seller will want to see that your lender is confident that you’ll be approved for the home loan as long as the appraisal checks out.
- Finish the application process and close on the loan!
If you’re thinking about starting a loan application today or if you’re simply wanting to fact-find for an application you may begin in the future, the expert police officer mortgage specialists at Home Loans Today are here to help.
When you call our office, we’ll be here to answer all of your questions and we can help you understand the size of the down payment you’ll need, the types of special interest rates you’ll qualify for and we can even help estimate your monthly mortgage payments.
For more information on how police office-r mortgages work and the types of mortgages we offer to first responders, call us today at 866-919-2064.